Later this year, Daniel Radcliffe will give us his best Allen Ginsburg impression in Kill Your Darlings. Up until now we’ve only seen some clips of the movie, but now a full-length trailer has hit the web. Watch it below. We also have a nice selection of new posters for upcoming films like All Is Lost, The Monuments Men, and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. All that and more below.
- Chadwick Boseman To Play James Brown: 42 star Chadwick Boseman will play musical icon James Brown in Universal Pictures’ forthcoming biopic, to be directed by The Help‘s Tate Taylor. Based on a screenplay by Jez and John-Henry Butterworth, the rags-to-riches story follows a young boy’s rise from extreme poverty and violence to becoming The Godfather of Soul and one of the most influential black artists in history. Source: Deadline
- Now You See Me Sequel Gets Same Director: Louis Leterrier will be back for the Now You See Me sequel. According to ComingSoon, the director is already planning where the second movie will go. He says that he’s coming up with, though not yet writing, the story, the plot, the twist and the new characters. Now You See Me grossed nearly $300 million worldwide. The DVD/Blu-Ray is out September 3.
- Reality Bites TV Show Underway: NBC will take us back to the 90s with a Reality Bites TV show. Vulture reports that the show will be a half-hour comedy with Ben Stiller (who directed the film) acting as an executive producer. Also, screenwriter Helen Childress
is onboard to write the pilot. The show will be a lot like the movie,
it’ll follow Lelaina and “her cohorts living in Houston in the early 90s
and dealing with both an economic recession and their post-collegiate
- Exodus Adds Ben Kingsley, Sigourney Weaver And More: Ridley Scott has added a number of actors to his upcoming bible epic, Exodus. Word from Deadline is that Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, Sigourney Weaver and Aaron Paul are all in talks to join the film. Sir Kingsley will play a Hebrew scholar; Turturro will play Seti, Ramses’ father, while Weaver will be Tuya, Ramses’ mother. Paul is in negotiations to play Joshua, the Hebrew slave who led the chosen people into the promised land after Moses. Production will begin later this year.
- Kill Your Darlings Trailer: Daniel Radcliffe takes on American beat poet Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings.
The bio-pic centers on a murder in 1944 which drew together some of the
greatest poets in the beat generation, including Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac
and William Burroughs. The film is directed by John Krokidas, and also features performances by Jack Huston, Ben Foster and Elizabeth Olsen. Sony will release Kill Your Darlings October 18. Here’s the first full-length trailer: