Introducing Kakudo Pro an app for faster app switching and multitasking!
WHAT IT DOES:
Kakudo allows users to switch between apps faster by just swiping. Swiping from the left or right sides of their devices opens the most recent open apps. If you want to copy text from a website to paste in a document, Kakudo makes it easier and faster to switch back and forth between your apps. Swiping up from the bottom and adding your most used apps to the Favorite Apps Drawer allows you to open your favorite apps without having to navigate back to the homescreen to do so. Adding toggles to the Favorite Apps Drawer allows you to turn them on without having to leave the app your currently in or to just check to see if the toggle is on/off since Kakudo's toggles show whether they are on/off.
Kakudo is also ergonomically designed to make it easier to use on larger screens. It's easier for your thumb to reach down when holding your device in the middle instead of up.
- Swipe from the left or right to cycle through recent open apps
- Swipe from the bottom to open your Favorite Apps Drawer
- Add your most used apps/toggles to the Favorite Apps Drawer
- Unlimited apps/toggles on Favorite Apps Drawer
- Choose to start on boot
- Toggles indicate whether they are on/off
- Drag and Drop to reorder/remove apps/toggles from the Favorite Apps Drawer (Android Honeycomb and Above)
- Favorite Apps Drawer ergonomically design for easier use
- Minimal RAM/CPU footprint and closes fully when turned off
- Change sensitivity and size of swipe detection areas
- Adjust Icon size to best suit your preferences
- Favorite Apps Drawer on the Right Side
- Change gravity location of side swipe detection areas
- Customize Favorite Apps Drawer Color and Opacity
- Choose from 8 Color Schemes or Create your Own
- Disable Notification Icon
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian
- Apps may take longer to launch when at the home screen, this is not a problem with Kakudo it is a bug with the Android system.
- GPS toggle may not work on all devices
- A Persistent Notification is required by Android to allow Kakudo to stay open
What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 25, 2013)
- Added a Recent Apps Section in Settings
- Control the long swipe distance
- Change the theme of the recent apps window
- Change the background color of recent apps window
- Option to use Long Swipe only, Multi Touch only, or Both