WP7 Notifications displays your device's notifications like a WP7 phone!
Metro Notifications play.google.com.wp7notifications
Windows Phone Notifications displays Windows Phone styled non-intrusive notification banners for any app on your device.
You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
How to use it :
- Click on the notification to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
- You can set individual parameters for each app
- You can choose the color for the notification
- You can choose the text color for the notification
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- You can disable clicks
- You can hide the icon
- You can set custom vibration patterns
- You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
- You can set quiet hours
- You can use reminders
- You can use privacy options
- Android 4.3 : Now dismissing a notification from the app will dismiss it from the status bar (except SMS and missed calls for now)
- Android 4.3 : New setting : "Dismiss from status bar"
- Android 4.3 : The accessibility service is replaced by the new notification access feature
- Android 4.3 : Dismissing a notification from the status bar will cancel its reminders
- New "Black list" option allowing users to choose in which apps they don't want banners to show up
Required Android O/S : 2.1+